Caroline Jones from Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels

Your favorite gal(s) in peril from cartoon shows/ movies

Moderator: Suicide

themanwithaplan

Caroline Jones from Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels

Post by themanwithaplan »

Hey Everybody. UPDATE: NEW COLOR PHOTOS UPLOADED

It's been awhile since I posted here, but I am back with something new.

On the Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels show, in the episode, the Creepy Case of the Creaky Charter Cruise. There is a friend of the teen angels named Caroline Jones,whose father is being framed by the villain. She is this gorgeous blonde girl in a cute little sailor suit. Caroline is never bound and gagged in the the episode, which I thought was a travesty.

So I had the very talented Vwyler (Vince Wyler) take a concept of mine and have him draw 2 commissions for me. The first 2 are just the rough drafts he did for me, which I thought I would share with you. In a few days, he will have the final color versions done. I will then post them to my Flickr account, but for now enjoy this little treat. I also included an image of Caroline from the episode. Just click on the the Caroline Jones set. I will include other things to my Flickr account over time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45209550@N05/sets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by themanwithaplan on March 30th, 2014, 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miho

Re: Caroline Jones from Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels

Post by Miho »

sounds good. nice pages here. and I'm curious on the upcoming pics, Vwyler's a good artist
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Wow, great find
themanwithaplan

Post by themanwithaplan »

Hey Everybody,

The final colorized images are up in the Caroline set.

Click on the link in the first post to view.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Awesome commission! I remember this one being a bummer that she never got any kind of treatment! As always Vwyler shines in this type of pic!
Chris

Post by Chris »

nice through there weere lots of capture scenes were was tremanent ones mpstly because of pushy parents the teen angel would be brillant to get the treatment
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Didn't remember this particular character at first but she is definitely a cutie and looks great tied and gagged. :) Wonderful commission idea and of course, flawlessly executed by Vince once again!

BTW, does anyone else recall that ice-skating princess girl from another episode of CCatTA? She's another obscure babe from that show who should've got better DiD treatment but didn't. :(