Fantasy Frontier Sketchbook 1 Barefoot Investigations

Original characters and DiD pics go here

Moderator: Suicide

lostonezero

Fantasy Frontier Sketchbook 1 Barefoot Investigations

Post by lostonezero »

Hello there :) I just completed a new Sketchbook release :) This time it's Fantasy Frontier themed and it contains a short story featuring princess Elvina and Serena, investigating the sooooooo big mystery of …disappeared shoes XD Will they find the lost footwear inside Darbor Castle?!? Or will they find DiD/Tickling troubles? So much for a rhetorical question huh? ;) The Sketchbook consists of 16 pages: 1 colored cover, 15 story pages, 2 of them being fully colored (6 tickling themed pics if you were asking ;) ) :) As I mentioned for the previous Sketchbook, I 'm having lot of fun with these releases it and it's very nice to release new pics on these very busy weeks!
So be sure to check Fantasy Frontier Sketchbook: Barefoot Investigations on my site HERE :)
Here are some additional sample pics for the book, but be sure to check the more extensive previews on the site:

Image Image Image
Image Image
ghostz

Re: Fantasy Frontier Sketchbook 1 Barefoot Investigations

Post by ghostz »

fantastic job as always
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Really like these quick releases you have going. Still waiting on a new comic announcement from you though, be it a FF or SD continuation or otherwise. :)
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
SnidelyOne

Post by SnidelyOne »

Really nice sketches!

The perspectives and posing are always a sight to behold; the damsels of course not withstanding! :lol:
deviantART page: http://snidelyone.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;