Duke of Zill gallery

Original characters and DiD pics go here

Moderator: Suicide

Yami

Duke of Zill gallery

Post by Yami »

hey guys you have to check out this awesome furry-damsel-in-distress artist named Dukeofzill http://dukeofzill.deviantart.com/gallery/ While exploring the outskirts of the DA I ran into this guys gallery and have instantly fallen in love with his cartoonish and very well design and uqiue stlye. I also love his main character Harriet the Hedgehog. His artwork is cartoony and very cool you have to check out his gallery and he also did a few well known characters like Sally Acorn, Sandy Squrriel and Petunia from Happy Tree Friends. I give his gallery a 10 out of 10.
Suicide

Re: Duke of Zill gallery

Post by Suicide »

He certainly has a cute style. And he drew Penny from Secret Squirrel so props that he actually remembers that character! Thought I was the only one.
Nandah

Post by Nandah »

This guy is certainly a surprise, specially for his return after he suddenly announced he left DA just a week after his arrival :O

Fortunately we can still enjoy his style for longer ;)
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Duke Of Zill? Isn't that from Felix The Cat: The Movie?
Levvvar

Post by Levvvar »

patrickxtrem wrote:Duke Of Zill? Isn't that from Felix The Cat: The Movie?
I think it is from this movie, beacuse this guy enjoys cartoons very much, so he made his name very cartoony :D

I don't want to sound proud or something like that, but about two weeks after he left he sent me a private message on Deviantart where he was asking generally what's up. I got an occasion to talk with him, so I asked him why he left Deviantart? Unfortunetly I can't tell you why he did it, but I can say it was some kind of personal reasons. Anyway, I suggested him to back on Deviantart, beacuse people love his artwork and it was really shocking for them when they found out that he gave up. DukeofZill agreed to come back, and now you can enjoy his adorable artwork, which he submits almost daily :D
godzilla713

Post by godzilla713 »

Levvvar wrote:
patrickxtrem wrote:Duke Of Zill? Isn't that from Felix The Cat: The Movie?
I think it is from this movie, beacuse this guy enjoys cartoons very much, so he made his name very cartoony :D

I don't want to sound proud or something like that, but about two weeks after he left he sent me a private message on Deviantart where he was asking generally what's up. I got an occasion to talk with him, so I asked him why he left Deviantart? Unfortunetly I can't tell you why he did it, but I can say it was some kind of personal reasons. Anyway, I suggested him to back on Deviantart, beacuse people love his artwork and it was really shocking for them when they found out that he gave up. DukeofZill agreed to come back, and now you can enjoy his adorable artwork, which he submits almost daily :D
Thank you for getting him to come back, he has a great style. I am happy to seem him back.