The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

ghostz

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by ghostz »

Was there such a scene in Kim Possible. The only scenes that I know of so far are these http://grimbor.isperilo.us/vidclips/kimpossible.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (video links are dead)
scarface

Post by scarface »

I actually found some other episodes from Heroes on hot wheels. After years I suddenly found 44 of the 65 episodes on youtube in german. Well there are two tie up scenes that I found and they are both very poorly drawn. What a let down. In those cases I can just quote Run DMC. Don't believe the hype. Well here I hyped myself lol. Suicide mentioned that there is a CID scene with a full treatment and if I'm not mistaken it's not under the episodes which are posted so far. Anyway here are the links.

Episode_32
Episode_52

In episode 32 a princess is kidnapped by the evil team and the reporter Hannah gets caught later aswell. Both are tied to a chair but the bonds are drawn very lazy. You don't see much, but it's something
In episode 52 the blonde female driver and some guy are caught by a gang in a dessert. They are tied hands behind their back but you can barely see something. They get untied by the villain after a minute and are not tied again later on. This is the episode where I expected a really nice scene. Biggest disappointment for me in a long time.

Maybe I overlooked something because I just skipped through the episodes, but so far my expectations where much higher for this one. ;_;
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Did you check the rest of the eps from that account, if not I'll take a look. The good thing is that finally these older series start to appear on youtube.
scarface

Post by scarface »

ghostz wrote:Did you check the rest of the eps from that account, if not I'll take a look. The good thing is that finally these older series start to appear on youtube.
Yeah I skipped through the rest. Unfortunately youtube won't let me buffer the videos so it's a pain in the ass to reel through the videos so I could've missed a short scene. By the way episode 7 has a short scene aswell. The reporter gets her feet tied up and she is handcuffed. If you want to you can do a second run over it. Hopefully we will get the rest of the series aswell. I always wondered why nobody ever posted this one and suddenly it gets posted ot of nowhere lol.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

well then so far we have these 3 tie-ups and that chloro scene from the ep Highway Pirate.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Yep that's right. If he uploads the rest we still have 18 episodes left. We will see. I wonder if the other shows on his account have been checked. Like Payrus (I think never completely right?), the smurfs, Alfred Joducus Kwak and that soccer cartoon "The champions".
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Well I checked the rest of the eps from Heroes on hot wheels, and only found in ep 27 a quick gas KO. I will check the Papyrus series, because I am curious if there are other scenes beside that double gag one.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Found a tie up on Alfred J Kwak. The female duck Winnie gets kidnapped by a raven in Episode 52 and tied up to a chair. Sadly no gag but still fun to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUZt3Y8SBS4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will check for more.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

So I checked for the missing eps from Michel Vailant in the german edition and it turns out to be a bit more complicated:

1. If you check the ep list (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Vaillant" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) the french one differs from the german one; in the french version ep 65 is 31 in the german one
2.If we follow the german lead then ep 29 and 8 to 25 are still missing so these might have that CID scene.
3. Also there is an account on youtube that has under the english name of "Heroes on Hot wheels" (http://www.youtube.com/user/Reeses2150/ ... ery=heroes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) - 13 eps that have a few different ones from those german ones.

So basically the number of eps that we have to find is lower than we thought but until we sort them out that which corresponds to which it will take some time.
My advice is to follow the german edition for now and search emule too.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Well actually the english episodes are taken from a vhs tape compilation you could buy back in the days. Those had 13 random episodes. These are definately not the episodes 1-13. I think it's better to wait until the missing ones will be uploaded just like you said.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

well we could ask the person who uploaded them if he has the other ones; but given the fact that those were uploaded 5 months ago.. i don't have high hopes
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

The perfect way to silence a jealous female monkey. Vandred ep 17

ImageImage
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Any ideas where I can find the Mork & Mindy Cartoon series

patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Either Cartoon Chaos or Tv-Vault might have it.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Mork and Mindy has one chairtie with Mindy in episode 23 "Super Mork"