The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

daphnebound

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by daphnebound »

May have something of interest to fan's of them both in one pic in a couple of day's. Hopefully :)
[img]tumblr_pbi48nanrh1tiw99xo2_1280[/img]
daphnebound

Post by daphnebound »

Daphne Blake and April Stewart that was refering to my apologies.
[img]tumblr_pbi48nanrh1tiw99xo2_1280[/img]
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

looking forward to them
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Great finds on those House of Mouse scenes and The Triplets one! :D
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Ok here is another treat. This time we have Deborah from The Untouchables of Elliot Mouse ep 25 entitled The Kidnapping.
We talked about the show, identified the DID episode, but nobody posted the actual scene. Also I checked the rest of the eps, and the show is a bust, it only has a real lame hand cuff scene which lasts for 3 seconds featuring a really ugly female robber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw7Fr73A9D8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Ok another Psycho-Pass episode, this time ep 10. Another damsel, this time a half naked one tied to a conductors chair in an old subway. Nice tie-up, a sack on the head, also nice struggling after she snaps out of her trauma or something,... , no gag this time :P

Also sorry about the quality of the pics, there fresh from an online stream. i will replace them when an avi or mkv ep will be launched and also add the edited clip.

Till then full ep http://www.nwanime.com/psycho-pass-epis ... 8d2fe91c1/;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; starts at 5:50 and pics:

ImageImageImage
scarface

Post by scarface »

Thanks for the update. I'm kinda disapointed that Elliot Mouse only has one scene. Such a waste of potential, but the DID itself is awesome.

I recently wanted to inform myself about the new Totally Spies season, but there is not really much info available. While doing this I found a brand new series which is also produced by marathon/zodiak called "The ranch". Its a 26 episode show about 4 teenagers and their horses. Yeah more something for the girls, but with marathon in the mix we could get at least one tie up scene or something, because it looks not like the typical "love and friendship" series you mostly get for girls. At least from what I can tell. I wasn#t able to find any episode guides or even full videos yet, but the show is running in France right now and has been sold all over europe for a future release. 2 of the teenagers are girls and they look really cute so lets cross our fingers for some DID action.

Here is a short preview on vimeo http://vimeo.com/55263885" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's hard to find some real info like summaries of the show, but this will come soon I guess. By the way, the villain is a really cute blonde girl and she looks badass. My dream would be some full treatments for the girls and for her aswell. :D Man I'm excited.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Sounds interesting. Also next year beside Totally Spies, Winx will have a new season + a remake of Sailor Moon is scheduled.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

1) I think The Ranch cartoon is a ripoff of Horseland here in the USA

2) The sixth season of TS might be strange since Sam, Alex, and Clover retired in Amazing Spies.
scarface

Post by scarface »

It looks like a ripoff but jugding from the trailer the atmosphere is totally different. I really hope that the series has some adventure themes. The english name is "The secret Ranch" by the way. Maybe that helps to find something.

About the Totally Spies topic: I'm not really familiar with the TS universe, but I think the Amazing spies is a different time than any of the TS seasons. I read that the new season plays right after season 5 and it could be way before the Amazing spies. Otherwise the show could be a mess. All in all the year 2013 could produce quite a lot cool stuff for us. The only letdown for me is the fact that there will be no new Famous Five season. Damn.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Well you never know. From what I saw there are going to be plenty of new second seasons for animes that produced great DID scenes in the mangas but weren't shown in season 1.
scarface

Post by scarface »

I'm looking forward for them. Since i am more related to western stuff it's always a nice surprise for me. New animes are often to weird for me. I like the "old school" art style more. But hey I don't want do complain.
The Ranch will be broadcasted on a children channel im my country which runs in HD. Maybe I can find a way to record it. 720p for ya'll. Well at first we need some DID.^^
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

We'll just have to wait and see.
Oh and before I forget, yesterday I was organizing my Penny DID scenes and I found on youtube this channel http://www.youtube.com/user/sailorzirk/videos?view=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that has all the Penny damsel scenes so far: gags, hand gags, tie-ups, ...
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Here is a nice gag scene from a really old hentai series called Violence Jack - Harlem Bomber, that can pass a great anime scene.
edited clip with subs - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvttq8 ... M8sP1Yj4tE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Psycho-Pass Ep 11
An episode that started to promise a great DID scene, but turned into a really bad ending.

Not sure if the white haired guy wanted to chloroform her, or just to stuff gag her, because she didn't faint at all, and the guy wasn't forced to carry her. Anyway the shitty part is that the young girl detective finds the two and wants to shoot the bad guy, but because this is a future themed series, the gun has it's own will and the capability to see if the guy represents danger or not, so because so far the baddie didn't do anything, the gun went on auto-lock mode ... and the damsel got her throat slit. :(