The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

scarface

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by scarface »

All of these sound very promising. How are the chances to find all episodes of each show? Especially on "Carnaby Street" the female hero looks amazing. Fantomette for example is avaiable on dailymotion, but you can just watch it if you live in france. Maybe we can rip it somehow else.
Most of the others are new to me so I don't know about the possibilty to find them. I guess they were not really translated into other languages. But finding the harder ones is always connected with way more pleasure if you actually find them. So thanks for informing us.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

I agree that the French cartoons listed by ghostz should be high-priority shows. Some of them we already know have at least some scenes, and even the ones we know nothing about seem like they could be conducive to DiD situations. Yes, the chick from 7th Carnaby Street does look amazing. Let's hope she gets at least 1 decent scene.

I also found on the same German Youtube user's page that has all the Turbo Teen episodes, some other cartoons that might be worth exploring, if anybody wants to check them.

Here's one about Christopher Columbus: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD0BD69D8D8C27BCA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's a pair of series that look like they could have some potential called Sophie & Virginie: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3C38F508A7A84388" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and a sequel series Sophie & Virginie: Adventure in Africa: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA42CC1763B6F2F24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And a more kiddie looking cartoon called Schlafmütz & Co.: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA4E954204301CD55" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He also has the cartoon of The Karate Kid, but Suicide has checked that before, and I think he said there are only tie-ups for the Japanese girl.
scarface

Post by scarface »

I checked that Sophie and Virginie cartoon a few years ago. I remember maybe one brief tie up scene but no gag included for the younger sister. Although the villains capture them a lot in the second series they just lock the girls in a cage. Again and again. I almost freaked out lol.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Darn, that's disappointing. The blonde female (Sophie or Virginnie?) looked pretty attractive so I was hoping for better. I know exactly how you feel though about the lock-ups. As I mentioned before when I checked Casper and the Angels, that was all they got and it gets really frustrating when villains don't even use some rope on the damsels. For Pete's sake, at least tie them up! >:(

We can't get too discouraged about shows that letdown though. Just forget about it and plow on to other cartoons and we will find more good scenes eventually. :)
moryo

Post by moryo »

I checked Sophie & Virginie and there are some scenes of Virginie (the blonde one) tied up in episode 47 - 48 (while the other characters are locked up in a cage).
Also, for KO fans, she gets injected with a sedative in episode 21 (wake up in episode 22 though) and gassed to sleep among the other blonde in episode 37 (part 2), while in episode 37 (part 1) Sophie gets the gas treatment.
At last, Sophie, gassed and captured in episode 37 is shown tied up (hands behind her back) in episode 37 (last part) and episode 38.
I'll alert you if there are any other scene, but I'm quite sure these were the only ones.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Yeah right, now I remember that, too. But in a nutshell this show ist just disapointing. I can tell that there is no full treatment to any female character which is really a shame.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Sorry for the doublepost, but I found something funny. In the series "La Banda de Mozart" a spanish series about a modern Mozart. In the last episode (26) some mafia gangster kidnap a fat but kinda cute opera singer. They tie her up and gag her with a pillow. Something I have never seen. It's very brief but still very enjoyable. I hope there is more in the series.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Interesting find scarface! :) Did you check the whole series? BTW, here's the link to the video on Youtube for those who want to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZNbInMM ... ure=showob" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I also found that this Spanish site, Dibujos.TV, has the series too, including that episode: http://series.dibujos.tv/la-banda-de-mozart/1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I remember seeing this site a few years back and it looks like their cartoon videos library has really grown! They've got a lot of Spanish and Spanish dubbed cartoons here now, and it would definitely behoove us to check many of them out. Guess what I found already? The complete series of Tommy & Oscar! http://series-premium.dibujos.tv/tommy-y-oscar/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There's only one negative: many of the videos for this and other cartoons are marked as Series Premium which looks like it means you have to have a paid membership to view them. :(

Besides Tommy & Oscar, there's also one Carland Cross video on here that's over an hour-and-a-half long. I'm not sure if this is a movie connected to the series or just a compilation of the first 3 eps or something, but it's worth checking! If it is a compilation, then we could be in luck because that gag scene from it is supposed to be in the first episode! I won't have a chance to check it until probably Monday, but if anyone wants to have a look, be my guest!
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Oh, this site is so frickin' awesome. 8) Look at this guys, rare pirate cartoon Barba Roja: http://series.dibujos.tv/barba-roja/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Somebody had mentioned that one a few years back either here or on the old board and it seemed so rare I thought we'd never find it. Now it's shown up on this site COMPLETE with all 26 episodes and it's one of the cartoons that's completey FREE to view.

Also they now have the COMPLETE series of Super Models, also FREE: http://series.dibujos.tv/super-models/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And also the same thing with Los intocables de Elliot Mouse: Los intocables de Elliot Mouse

That's just to name a few that look really good for DiD. Holy cow is this site fantastic! :D

I'm chomping at the bit to check some of these myself, but I probably won't get a chance to for a few days, so have at 'em guys! :)
scarface

Post by scarface »

Elliot Mouse has one gag scene for sure, I have seen it some month ago. Forget about the Super Models cartoon. I checked the whole series. There is one tie up scene, but it's drawn very poorly. You don't really see much.
The Elliot Mouse scene is kinda cute though, I forgot to post it and I will search the episode later this day.

*edit*
I tried to watch the Barba Roja cartoon, but I get an error. I really don't speak spanish but I can guess what it means. I should pay for it although it's marked to be a free show. Very strange. Do ya'll have the same problem?
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Super Models has a stuffed gag scene involving one of the models and two guys if I recall. It takes place in teh snow and I think its like episode 12. One of the last ones.

Elliot Mouse definitely has an OTM gag. No idea of the episode.

I know Tommy and Oscar has a tape gagged scene with the main boy and girl. No clue ont he episode there either. Great find here! Lots of things to check!
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

great find guys. I made an account to see if the series would be unlocked this way but nothing. Also i tried to download some eps but i couldn't find a good video downloader that would let me - any ideas ?

Also for start i found 9 eps from Elliot mouse on serienjunkies http://serienjunkies.org/serie/einsatz-fur-elliot-maus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Any leads on the other alerts?
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Thanks for sharing your info on these guys! Great to know that there are some gag scenes in most of these! :)

Sorry for not realizing sooner though that while some of these cartoons are free, they aren't necessarily able to be viewed if you live in certain countries. :( For example, I tried viewing some eps of Barba Roja, and I have the same problem that others are having. I get a message from them which translates to "Series not available for this country. This series does not have the rights granted for broadcast in this country. Sorry for the inconvenience." So that is the issue preventing us from getting at some of these, unless any of you guys live in Spain or whatever countries are allowed for each particular show. Basically what it sounds like is if the cartoon was never actually broadcast on TV in your country, you can't view it.

However, all hope is not necessarily lost. It might be possible through the use of a Spain-based proxy server to trick the site into thinking you have an IP address coming out of Spain, which then might allow the vids to play. It's been a few years since I tried to mess around with proxy servers for this same purpose, and I didn't have much luck before. But I was going after Japanese anime shows then and the sites I was trying to get into seemed to have really sophisticated tools to keep non-Japan IPs from viewing their content. We might get lucky and this site may not be as restrictive. I'll see if I can find a simple web-based proxy server for Spanish IPs that we could use for this.

I also get blocked by Serienjunkies so I can't even get into that site. :( Maybe a German proxy server could allow access to that though.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

I just found a series that for some is old but for me it's a new one called, Legion of Superheroes. So my question is that does it have some DID scenes, or i should start checking it ?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Here is the second damsel scene from Zevo-3, ep 11. It's the green tentacle scene of Dark Materia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2HsE3Xd-h0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;