The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

somedude37

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by somedude37 »

I got The Buford Files from a torrent. If you do a search for "Hanna Barbera Crimefighters" you should turn up a bunch of torrents. There are like 5 or 6 different volumes of these torrents that this guy has made and they all have a lot of great old Hanna Barbera cartoons. Some of these would be very good to check because there's many that I don't think we know yet.
You guys should definitely try downloading some of these torrents while they are still being seeded. When I looked the other day, it looked like most if not all of them still had at least 1 seeder.

Oh yeah, I've known about April Stewart from Funky Phantom for years. She's a great DiD. Just a shame she was never gagged even once though. :(

By the way, does anybody know where to get videos for Fangface? There's a torrent file you can find on the net that had the complete series, but it's no longer being seeded anymore. I'd really like to get the DiD eps with the hand-gag scenes.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Can't remember if anyone ever checked this cartoon or not, but here is what appears to be the full series (perhaps minus an episode) of Simsala Grimm on Youtube if anyone wants to check it.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... hWRzvPXqe9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

i'll check it and report back here
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

well just started to check a French series called Belphegor, and already in ep 1 I found this great gag scene.
edited clip : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypNGII5S ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

another one in ep 14
clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf4jI-Mn ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

this time a chloro scene in ep 19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRMDv4vP ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I only edited the chloro part, but there is also a nice chair tie-up scene towards the end of the episode, but I'm scared that youtube might bann me again for "violent" scenes
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Wow, never heard of this Belphegor cartoon but great finds! Love that gag scene in the first one especially! :D
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Nice finds on Belphegor!
erikson

Post by erikson »

nice scenes :)
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

A brand new gag from the series Dement! ep Copie conforme (10)
clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc7CYwY9S78" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Did the Mom and the others get the treatment while they were replaced?
scarface

Post by scarface »

Great I love her. Nice updates there. French cartoons seem to be a good source.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

patrickxtrem wrote:Did the Mom and the others get the treatment while they were replaced?
No those clones were made when the episode started; and the Mom wasn't even showed in the episode; only the Father and Grandfather were only showed like 2 times in the entire ep, but were not related to the DID situation.

Actually in the episode "La grande lessive" the Mom gets captured by a rug, only for a few seconds.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Great find on the Dement! scene ghostz! There's another French 'toon that I've never even heard of which produces a nice scene! Indeed, many of these French cartoons seem to be very good for DiD. I suggest we keep exploring them in earnest.

As for Dement!, I assume you haven't found the whole series yet? I saw the user on Youtube who has that episode and some others, but he clearly doesn't have the whole series. There are probably 26 or 52 episodes altogether for it, since those are common totals for most cartoons with 1 or 2 seasons. It would be great if we could find the rest of it, since it might produce even more DiD scenes.

On my end, I checked all 16 episodes of Casper and the Angels yesterday. I'm sad to say it was extremely disappointing for DiD. Not so much as a tie-up or even a hand-gag for either of the two attractive space cops, Minnie and Maxie, in the whole series that I could spot. ;_; The only things that happen to them I could see is they get locked up a few times and a sheet falls over them in one ep. So lame. It's a shame too because they're both pretty cute and would make great DiDs if they were bound, gagged, and struggling in their sexy space cop outfits. I particularly like their baggy pants that accentuate their rear-ends. :D

I'll be checking some other old Hanna Barbera cartoons this week and will report on my findings.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Sorry to disappoint you Somedude but i managed to find and check all the eps from Dement. There are only 11 episodes, and the only other DID scene is when the Mom gets rolled up by an infected rug that the mad guy sprayed with some chemicals. Besides that there are many GIDs that involve the boy.
Also here are some french series that we know so far that have gag scenes in them or have a high potential of DID:

Esprit Fantomes - 52 eps, 4 tie-ups in 4 eps so far
Enigma - 26 eps, has at least 3 gags and 1 hand-gag
Fanotmette - 26 eps, has at least 1 gag scene (confirmed by Uhu in one of his posts),
Cartouche - 26 eps, has 1 confirmed gag + at least another hand or gag scene
Carland Cross - 26 eps
7th Carnaby Street - 26 eps
Capitaine Fracasse - 26 eps
Corto Maltese- just found this series and i don't know if anybody checked it yet
All these series are from the same french production company, I mean that most of them have in common either heroes, bad guys, spies, etc.