Fantasy Frontier Second chapter 9

Original characters and DiD pics go here

Moderator: Suicide

lostonezero

Fantasy Frontier Second chapter 9

Post by lostonezero »

Here we are, with Fantasy Frontier Second final chapter! Loved to draw this series, but it was planned from the beginning to be 9 chapters (plus the free extra chapters available on my site of course :) ) so… :) The Spirit of Chaos Disarmonia took control of Darbor Kingdom, leaving only spoiled princess Elvina and her elf friend Serena to save the day…or at least try! Too bad the villainess has other plans for them…involving DiD and tickling of course! The chapter even has a couple more pages than usual (at the same price, no worries!) to keep all scenes I needed ;) But as usual it features a tickling themed color illustration ;) Hope you like! More infos and preview on Fantasy Frontier website HERE!

And a big BIG thanks to everyone who read and supported this humble works of mine :)

And now some previews:

Image Image

Image Image

And color pic preview:
angry123

Re: Fantasy Frontier Second chapter 9

Post by angry123 »

Wow, well that was something else.
Why is Mama Sheila so mean/strict? Like damn, calm down, lady! She hasn't done anything, but nag. Maybe she's got her expectations set really high or something.
Speaking of mamas, who doesn't have a mother in this thing? What's next, the mother of the planet they're on? Mother of the sun? Rui's mother? Marie's mother? I was pretty surprised that even
I must have missed something in the earlier chapters, because I have no idea where she came from. I guess that makes sense considering her properity. I would have thought that Elvina would have made more of a scene of effectively becoming the main character, but oh well.

Rui never catches a break does she?
I wouldn't believe it either, really.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Excellent finale, Loz.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

fantastic
erikson

Post by erikson »

fantastic final chapt LOZ! XD I can't wait to see what you'll be coming out with next!