Totally Spies Season 7 Early Look Leaked

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

Re: Totally Spies Season 7 Early Look Leaked

Post by yetie »

2 new episodes today and in both a treatment
ep 9 got first Alex and then the others tied up
In ep 10 Alex get tied by a metal arm
i wil upload the clips later on the day

UPDATE: here are picks and links to the videos
Ep 9,
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ftgxhyo ... 9.mp4/file

Ep 10,
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7ikq9pu4 ... 0.mp4/file
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Maybe we're finally getting somewhere. Still kind of lackluster for my standards, but we're picking up pace.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Clover looks ubercute like this?
scarface

Post by scarface »

DrProton wrote: September 1st, 2024, 1:38 pm Maybe we're finally getting somewhere. Still kind of lackluster for my standards, but we're picking up pace.
Same thoughts here. For me as a fan of rope bondage, the new season is more than disappointing. I mean we had all kinds of restrains in the past, but the good old rope was used in many nice scenes.
On top of that gags are comepletely missing as of now and I highly doubt that we will see any full treatments in the upcoming episodes.

Season six was not so good in terms of how ropes were drawn and presented, season seven wiped them out comepletely so far.

We can only speculate why this is. I have a feeling that bondage with ropes and gags are seen as non political correct and sexist nowadays, especially in western productions...
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

scarface wrote: September 1st, 2024, 2:00 pm We can only speculate why this is. I have a feeling that bondage with ropes and gags are seen as non political correct and sexist nowadays, especially in western productions...

Considering that western productions still have these kind of scenes, I call it bullshit. Not everything bad must be "le wokes' fault".
scarface

Post by scarface »

DrProton wrote: September 1st, 2024, 3:02 pm
scarface wrote: September 1st, 2024, 2:00 pm We can only speculate why this is. I have a feeling that bondage with ropes and gags are seen as non political correct and sexist nowadays, especially in western productions...

Considering that western productions still have these kind of scenes, I call it bullshit. Not everything bad must be "le wokes' fault".
Of course you can't generalize this. Not every author or producer etc is completely woke, but it is noticeable that what I would call classic DID scenes have been pushed into the background. Of course I can only guess from a distance, but it at least seems as if I, as a fan of rope bondage, will no longer be happy with the current season
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

scarface wrote: September 1st, 2024, 2:00 pm Season six was not so good in terms of how ropes were drawn and presented, season seven wiped them out comepletely so far.
I think because ropes might not be easy to animate with these "Flash" style animations.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Daikinbakuju wrote: September 2nd, 2024, 12:38 am
scarface wrote: September 1st, 2024, 2:00 pm Season six was not so good in terms of how ropes were drawn and presented, season seven wiped them out comepletely so far.
I think because ropes might not be easy to animate with these "Flash" style animations.
I thought about that too. To me it looks like a mix of classic animation and modern CGI-based elements. But I can't say it exactly. But the fact is that the makers could have put more effort into it if that had been their intention. For whatever reason, this is not the case. The old series was a goldmine and it has apparently been exhausted. I don't want to say woke people have destroyed totally spies. I'm not interested in politics or complaining personally. But still the focus has changed. And that's a shame. We didn't even get a small scene with a rope bondage and the season is almost half over. At the end of the day, we are all DID fans and of course everyone has a different focus and their own fantasies. I've been excited for about 30 years when characters are tied up with ropes and when the mindset has changed so much that almost no scenes are created in relation to it, then I can't help but be sad. But as I said, I don't want to politicize this.
yetie

Post by yetie »

Still with the live link bussy but a full treament just happand, post a video after editing
yetie

Post by yetie »

And here it is, the first full treament of the season.
but that was not the only treatment in the episode
First it start with the girls getting stuck in yellow, they stay that way until there coworker could free them
Than wil looking for the badguy they see 2 heat siginatures, 1 of the robber and a second one against the wall, the scene after that you see the woman tied up and gagged while the badguy robs her.
after that at the hideout the girls manage to tie up the villains
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jitnmfrz ... l.mp4/file

Next week ep 20 : Les abominables joujous
The Spies must save Singapore, which is under siege by excited babies and their terrible chasm-creating toys. Behind this attack is Cyberchac, whose goal is to find the WOOHP World by weakening the shield that protects it...

the week after that ep 12 : Presque totalement méchantes
To foil a Machiavellian plan, the Spies must pose as super villains leading an army of henchmen. Alex discovers that she loves to indulge her dark side... is she in danger of losing herself and going too far?

during the opening you see Alex dressed as a villain
So i hope that she turns dark and tie up the others

i also found a info on x : Totally Spies: Season 7 arrives on Max Latin America and Discovery Kids on Monday 16th September.
On Max, the first nine episodes of the reboot will be available to all subscribers in single release. On Discovery Kids, a new episode will air every Monday through Friday at 7pm, through September 26th.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Ah, a nice full treatment, that's what I like, baby!
Now, for the love of God, somebody in the scriptwriters' room just write in a normal rope/cuffs treatment for the spies for once. Just once.
yetie

Post by yetie »

This week got nothing besides they girls stuck with drool to a tower
next week ep 12
To foil a Machiavellian plan, the Spies must pose as super villains leading an army of henchmen. Alex discovers that she loves to indulge her dark side... is she in danger of losing herself and going too far?

week after that ep 13
A former agent turned instructor decides to sabotage the Spies and Toby's training day in hopes of getting his old job back in the field. But things go awry when 3D illusions escape from the WOOHP simulation dome...

i also saw a early draft of a future episode that the asian girl returns, that is good new because in every episode she is shown someone gets tied up(look it up, i cant remember a episode were she appairs and someone does not get tied up)
yetie

Post by yetie »

In this episode the girls go undercover by some villians.
after a heist they get caught and end up with there hands tied above there heads
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kdwce4kb ... 2.mp4/file

i also found this mega link of the first 9 episodes aired in french in english
https://mega.nz/folder/Ka5yHaQA#wcPw0EKiQxiy5XcSibqrPQ

next episode : Un stage trop immersif
A former agent turned instructor decides to sabotage the Spies and Toby's training day in hopes of getting his old job back in the field. But things go awry when 3D illusions escape from the WOOHP simulation dome...

Episode after that : Alerte pestilence
The Spies ' ecological ethics , and especially Alex's, are called into question when they find themselves face to face with the creator of walking durians who attack polluting factories in the Amazon, destroying everything in their path.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Ah, they finally remembered rope exists for a reason, though as a "behind-the-back-or-die" person I'm not quite satisfied yet. How many more episodes this season has to air yet?
yetie

Post by yetie »

DrProton wrote: September 22nd, 2024, 1:29 pm Ah, they finally remembered rope exists for a reason, though as a "behind-the-back-or-die" person I'm not quite satisfied yet. How many more episodes this season has to air yet?
13 more, so were half way there
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

yetie wrote: September 22nd, 2024, 1:44 pm
DrProton wrote: September 22nd, 2024, 1:29 pm Ah, they finally remembered rope exists for a reason, though as a "behind-the-back-or-die" person I'm not quite satisfied yet. How many more episodes this season has to air yet?
13 more, so were half way there
And we had our first blindfold scene too.