Magical bindings

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

DrProton

Magical bindings

Post by DrProton »

Does anybody know any scene in which the damsel has her hands forced behind her back by magic ropes/chains onscreen?
Daikinbakuju

Re: Magical bindings

Post by Daikinbakuju »

I only remember from the TV series Charmed, but only through a brief trailer that plays during commercial breaks (I don't know the episode).

One character says "hands!" and another character has her hands quickly tied behind her back.

As for animated scenes, there's a bunch and for some reason, I can't think of any on top of my head...
DrProton

Re: Magical bindings

Post by DrProton »

Daikinbakuju wrote: July 23rd, 2024, 5:54 am I only remember from the TV series Charmed, but only through a brief trailer that plays during commercial breaks (I don't know the episode).

One character says "hands!" and another character has her hands quickly tied behind her back.
She actually says "rope!", but yeah, you got the gist of my request.

I like seeing bound hands behind the damsel's back clearly, and I like it even more when we can see the bondage onscreen. It's even hotter with magical bindings because of how sudden everything is, one second the damsel is free and kicking ass and the next one her hands are rendered useless and struggling.

I now remember one scene from Garo: Guren no Tsuki where a woman named Seimei gets her hands forced behind her on screen by - I think? - vines. The bindings are not exactly magical, but I guess it counts.

I think that it's rarer to see the tying behind done onscreen than the show just skipping to the "aftermath" because it's costly to animate/film that.

EDIT: Oh, there is this one too: https://www.deviantart.com/h0t6/art/Wei ... 1025903312