The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Strangerinthecorner

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by Strangerinthecorner »

Just a heads up for the anime Sankarea. If the anime is a faithful adaption of the manga, there should be a gagging scene in two or three episodes, depending on how quickly the anime progresses. Since one new episode'll get released per week, it's still a while to go but I still want to make you aware of this.

D3
My DiD DA: Bondage art!
My manga and anima manip thread: Bondage manips!
I'm also on Twitter now! Yay! https://twitter.com/The_Siteck
scarface

Post by scarface »

I found 3 scenes in the cartoon Ivanhoe (thread can be found in the animation section). I hope it's new stuff for ya.^^
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Hey guys, it's been way too long since I posted anything in this topic, though rest assured, I have checked in now and then to see what you've been up to. Just want to say excellent work by everybody who's contributed to this and thanks for helping to unearth so many great new scenes!

There's so many good ones that have been found here that I won't try to mention them all, but I did want to discuss one show that's really piqued my interest. That would be that French cartoon Kangoo, about the 5 basketball-playing kangaroos, which we know already has that one great scene with the 2 DiDs kidnapped and OTM gagged.

After doing a little research, I think this show could be a frickin' goldmine of DiD scenes, and I'm really hoping the entire series can be found somewhere. I stumbled across this article on IMDB through a web search, and it's pretty interesting what this guy had to say about the show: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1282920/reviews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It sounds like he saw more than a few episodes back in the day and really knows what he's talking about. He specifically mentions how this show had over 60 episodes (65 to be exact, I believe I've seen that number elsewhere) and how Tiffany, (the blonde girl who is gagged in that scene we already know) the "scantily-clad" daughter of the Kangoo's trainer, Sammy, is "mostly eye candy and kidnap material for the villains." He reiterates a few paragraphs down that "she gets kidnapped all the time." Sounds like our favorite kind of damsel! :D

But it gets even better! He also mentions how there's another recurring female character (the brunette gagged woman from that scene) who is the wife of a city leader or politician of some sort, and how the villains often try to get their hands on her too! Her design is apparently based on America's former first-lady, Jacqueline Kennedy, and her husband looks a little something like JFK.

So this show sounds like it has not one but two female characters who are frequent DiDs. Gentlemen, let me be very clear about this: WE MUST FIND THE REST OF THIS SHOW AT ANY COST! >:D

And, in addition to this original Kangoo series, there was a completely seperate Kangoo Juniors series made around 2002 that featured the Kangoos and Tiffany in much younger form. Absolutely no idea if that would have anything DiD-wise, but might be worth checking out if it can be found.
Last edited by somedude37 on May 19th, 2012, 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Hey guys, I just found 5 episodes of Kangoo, the Bandolero movie, and 50 episodes of the Bandolero series on that Russian site I used to peruse a lot, Puzkarapuz.org!

Here's the page with links to Kangoo episodes: http://puzkarapuz.org/56983-priklyuchen ... -1995.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sadly, they've only got 5 episodes of the series. Not sure if the download links still work though. By the way, is this where that scene we already know was found? If so, what episode was it from? They have episode #'s 1,2,3,48, and 65.

But I also found a torrent on another Russian site that has 18 more episodes of Kangoo! Here's the link:
http://nnm-club.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=415536" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (this torrent has 18 episodes including #'s 1-7, 9-18, and 20)

So between these two sites we can get episodes 1-7, 9-18, 20, 48, and 65. So twenty episodes all together and 45 still missing. Something to go on anyway. They even have a screenshot from one of these eps showing Tiffany bound and suspended back-to-back with her father, Sami. :)

Here's the page that has the download links for the Bandolero movie:
http://puzkarapuz.org/183714-priklyuche ... tvrip.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And here's the series: http://puzkarapuz.org/201860-bandalero- ... atrip.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Each of these seems to be uploaded on 5 different file-hosting sites, so there should be some working links there with that many options. I checked a couple of the links on 'depositfiles' and those seemed to be active, so they can probably be downloaded from that one at least. The movie is one big 700 MB file and the episodes come in big packs of like 6 or 7 episodes each, around 1.7 GB per pack. Since I've still got my bandwidth problems, I won't be able to check these out myself, but if any of you guys want to have it these, be my guest and go at it!

The only thing I'm wondering about is why this is supposed to be a 52 episode series, yet they only have 50. So they're either missing the last two or maybe the movie is actually like a two part episode put together into a film. Sort of like how some cartoons such as the 80s Thundercats used to do a double-length premiere episode 'film' and then later re-aired the episodes separately. Maybe it's that kind of situation. Or they're just missing.

I also searched for Detective Bogey on this site, but no sign of it here, at least for now. :( You never can tell what will turn up at this place though. It's been great like that.
Last edited by somedude37 on May 19th, 2012, 6:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Well well well! And look what else that Russian site has turned up? Some download links for a few movies (and possibly some episodes too?) from The Three Bears cartoon!

Here's the Halloween Night movie: http://puzkarapuz.org/index.php?do=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://puzkarapuz.org/13682-troe-medvez ... bears.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And here's The Adventures of the Three Bears movie:
http://puzkarapuz.org/146325-priklyuche ... tvrip.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This one says it's The Tale of The Three Bears movie, plus DVD 5(?):
http://puzkarapuz.org/5748-skazka_o_tre ... e_bea.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't know what the "DVD 5" is referring to, but I suppose it's possible that it could be a rip of a 5th dvd volume released in Russia that had episodes of the series. Only one way to find out! Anyone up for perusing these?
scarface

Post by scarface »

Great links so far. I will try do download the Bandolero episodes. It's gonna take a while because free downloading is slow as shit these days. One package is about 3 and a half hours. My internet is kinda buggy, so hopefully it will work for me.

By the way. Does anyone know how the show "Heroes on hotwheels" is called in russian? I mentioned this series before and how much DID potential is in it. Maybe this site is good for a surprise.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Hehehe... >:D Well gang, I think I did it. I think I may have just found the complete series of Kangoo, all in one place, and in decent quality to boot! :D The only question left is whether we can actually get the episodes, but (crossing my fingers!) I think we can.

After getting the Russian text title for Kangoo from those other sites, I searched and stumbled upon this site: http://www.telepanorama.com/media/53499 ... -kengurjat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Didn't look like much at first, even after I used Google Toolbar to translate the text to English. Appeared to be a complete episode guide, but nothing more at first. But then I tried clicking some of the episode titles, and what do you know? About 9 preview caps for every episode on each one's page! Nice! But that's not all! I'm pretty sure that this is a video streaming site that has not only these preview caps for every episode, but also the videos! And it looks like they have all 65 episodes!

However, there's just one catch: Apparently you have to register with them before you can view the full videos, and you only get a free 3-day trial. I haven't tried doing this yet, and there wouldn't be much point because my bandwidth is limited and I'd never be able to watch/get them all in 3 days before the trial is up. But maybe one of you guys could?

What we really need is somebody who has good highspeed and can watch (or better yet, download) this entire series in 3 days. Or several people searching it. The only other snag we might run into is not being able to view the videos because of
some regional blocking that prevents IPs outside of Russia from viewing them. But it's at least worth trying first to see if we can actually see them, since there may be nowhere else to get the complete series of this 'toon right now.

For the record, I did go to every episode's page and look at the preview pics, and I didn't really see any more DiD of Tiffany or the other woman amongst the caps (though I did see one with the freakin' Kangoos gagged). Saw one with some fat queen lady tied up in a car but that was about it. But that really doesn't mean anything. As we all know, the average DiD scene only lasts a few seconds, so a few measly snapshots from an episode doesn't mean there isnt't DiD. But there's only one way to know for sure!

What would be really great is if someone could download all the episodes with DiD in them using some program like Orbit Downloader, which will DL damn near any video on the net. Or at least give us a complete rundown of the DiD scenes so we can register and DL those eps for ourselves.

So what do you say fellas? Any volunteers for Kangoo?
scarface

Post by scarface »

Dude you are the freaking master. We need those episodes at any costs. It's a shame that you have to pay for it because the possibility to find other untouched material on this site is very high. Maybe things we never even heard of. I will try to register there later on when I have some more time. Let's cross our fingers to get something new. Tiffany bound and hopefully gagged shouldn't be missed.

*edit*
I registered and I will try to download every single episode of kangoo. Trying out vlc player cuz the stream is external. The links look like this

mms://64.120.171.34/h/3637039-20120519141850-600-3561187.wmv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope I can save it somehow.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Thanks scarface. It feels good to do some real scene huntin' again! 8) I know, what a pisser that you only get a 3-day free trial with this site though. Like you said, who knows what other rare cartoons they might have? Definitely worth exploring the rest of this place to see what we might find.

As for Kangoo, I strongly suspect that we will get some other scenes out of this for Tiffany, and hopefully the brunette woman too. Would be nice if each of them got multiple full-treatment scenes but I don't want to get my hopes up too much as that's probably wishful thinking. Tiffany definitely needs more than that 1 scene though. She's quite a little hottie by the looks of her. :D

Thanks for registering and volunteering to check this. I tested out that stream link you posted and it played just fine for me with Windows Media Player! No region-blocking or any bullshit like that, just buffered and started right up! Only bad thing is it looks like these videos have a really small native resolution, something even less than 320x240. :( But at least we can see them! Now we just need to figure out how they can be saved. Anyone know how to get the file itself out of a link like that and save it? If there was a way to force the videos to play within a webpage, I think Orbit Downloader or a similar program could probably capture the file of the streaming media. When I tried playing it though, it just opened WMP separately on my desktop and played it in that, but I don't think that will work. I'm pretty sure for Orbit to be able to grab streaming videos like that, they have to be played in a webpage. Any ideas guys?
scarface

Post by scarface »

Alright, I watched some episodes so far, but I couldn't find a way to save the video files on my computer. Maybe I can find a way. If not I will save the links. If you can watch it without to register alle we have to do is saving as many links as possible. Also there is nothing else to check out really besides one show. Google translater says it's called "Triple Z". I will check this one out aswell.

So far I found 3 more tie up scenes. One even has gagged damsels. Unfortuneately it's actually a CID but whatever. Two villains capture a plane where the brunette and some queen or something are on. They are tied up pretty well and OTM gagged. The scene is ultra short but still nice. The kangoos find and untie them pretty quickly and you can't see much. After that the whole group gets caught and tied again. But the ropes are not visible anymore because they are just lazy bound with hands behind their backs. There are also no more gags. The second scene has Tiffany beeing tied to a chair. You can't see the ropes and all in all it's a very poor scene. The third one has nice bondage. Some villain sends a big spider to fight the kangoos and captures the brunette and Tiffany. Both girls are tied up with ropes hanging in front of a spider web. Very nice looking, but again very short. You only see them right before they get saved by the kangoos.
Right now I need a break from all this, but I will continue maybe later on.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

can you link it, maybe i can download it somehow, using some flash downloader or so
scarface

Post by scarface »

Try the link above. Sadly the episodes are not numbered, so I have to look again and I have to go offline now. Will be back later this night.

mms://64.120.171.34/h/3637039-201205191" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 561187.wmv

This episode has no DID by the way. Good luck.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

i registered but still can't access the clips
anyway anybody who can watch the clips!!!! try watching them in Firefox because it has some add-ons (maybe you have to download some if you don't have yet) that can download flash videos from almost any site
or
try watching them in Internet Explorer after you installed either Real Player or Orbit downloader (has the property to grab videos)
scarface

Post by scarface »

Tomorrow I will try my best again. But right know I'm not able to do it sorry.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Great work on this scarface and thanks for finding those 3 new scenes for us, especially the gag scene. How many episodes have you watched so far and are you going through them in order? I know they aren't numbered, but if you look at the column on the left-hand side of the page, it has the original airdates from when they were apparently broadcast in Russia in 2007. It appears that the first broadcast episode is at the very bottom of the page, while the last broadcast one is at the top, so that is at least something to go by, though I don't know yet if the order matches up with the original order of the French version. Which direction did you start from, the top or bottom? Since these videos seem small, I might be able to help out amd check some of them, but I'm having the same problem that ghostz is having now trying to play that video link you sent. This morning it worked fine, but I was on a different computer then. On the one I'd need to use to watch them, Windows Media Player tells me it can't play the video. Maybe if I was registered it would? But that doesn't seem to make much sense, since I was able to play the video on another computer this morning without being registered, and WMP worked fine. Not sure what the problem is.

I just tried saving the link with Orbit Downloader and it lets me add the file name "bunch-of-numbers.wmv" to be downloaded, but then it just says "connecting" forever and the download percentage never moves from zero, so it's not dl'ing at all. Maybe if I was registered there too it would make a difference, but I somehow doubt it.

It seems like it's going to be quite a bitch trying to save these files, and it might simply be impossible. The way they've got them stored on that site's server seems to have the actual video files blocked off pretty well. It seems like you can't actually get at the actual file link to download it simply, and because it makes you open up Windows Media Player or another program externally outside of a browser page, I don't think programs like Orbit will be able to get it, because they're designed to capture streaming media from browser pages, not just in an application on your desktop.

As a last resort, there are screen capture programs that can capture a video image of all activity on your desktop, so we could use one of those if it came to it. But the problem with screen capture programs like that is they usually don't capture sound, so we wouldn't be able to get the lovely audio of the damsels' mumbling and stuff. :( But at least getting the visuals would be better than nothing.