Snowball the bondage maid squirrel

Original characters and DiD pics go here

Moderator: Suicide

Yami

Snowball the bondage maid squirrel

Post by Yami »

Snowball was an old adopted character I've gotten from my buddy Blueratm about...God about 2 years ago and I only did one picture of her once and I didn't even drawn her since then. So now this is my recent picture and I just came up with a profile for her I hope you guys will enjoy and please give a warm welcome to my new/old character Snowball the bondage maid squirrel. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13580285/

Name: Snowball.

Weight: 114

Height: 5.4

Role: Maid/Sub.

Likes: To clean, hiking, doing gardening, wearing rubber outfits.

Dislikes: Leather, walnut that are too hard for her to crack, and messy people.

Story: Snowball had a job to a rich tycoon until the tycoon's wife had her fire on suspicions of being sexually involve with her husband. Snowball was heartbroken and was desperate to find a new maid service. When she couldn't find any other job elsewhere she ran into Lizzie and Cassandra. They were both looking for a cleaning service and Snowball told them about her recent job. Thus giving them a great idea they would hired her to be their cleaning maid for life if she is willing to wear rubber, be involve in any bondage gear, wear her ballgag, take care of Kyle, and is willing to be their sub. Desperate enough she agrees to their terms and so now they have got a bondage maid and to Snowball's surprise she is enjoying her rubber-maid lifestyle.