Pokemon XY - Grace

Your favorite gal(s) in peril from cartoon shows/ movies

Moderator: Suicide

lostonezero

Pokemon XY - Grace

Post by lostonezero »

After the defeat of Team Flare at the hands of a young Pokemon trainer, two down on their luck former members decided to try getting back at them! With how much they seemed to move around, however, tracking them down seemed tricky.

“Hey, isn’t the brat’s mother that former Rhyhorn racer?” one of them realized. With their limited budget, the pair of grunts paid a visit to the lovely Grace, in hopes of attracting the trainer’s attention. Subduing her proved to be harder than they had thought it would be; the mom had plenty of fight in her! Working hurriedly, the low-budget kidnappers realized they lacked enough tape to fully secure her. Improvising, they used a scarf as a gag. Not wanting to lose any more of their stylish outfits, they decided to put the jacket adorning Grace’s waist to good use in securing her wrists.

Now that they had the angry mother in hand, all they needed to do was play the waiting game. The trainer would come to them sooner or later; until then…they didn’t mind crashing in a fancy house for a
while.

[Text by Zonzo :) Grace is a character from Pokemon XY anime :) barefoot variant here: Image]

Hope you like :)
Miho

Re: Pokemon XY - Grace

Post by Miho »

cute damsel. nice work!
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

great
Akanehime127

Post by Akanehime127 »

Nice job :3 she looks cute like that X3
I'm a fan of damsels and gagged girls.....I'm a girl myself....and I'm happy!!! XD

http://kagurayomi.deviantart.com

Sailornapper

Post by Sailornapper »

Its funny how the Pokemoms have become great damsel material but this is one time it makes perfect sense for a capture reason. Nicely done job Loz.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Great job. :D
Argento78

Post by Argento78 »

Great work. Very good my friend :)
mariods86

Post by mariods86 »

Amazing work. :)