Alisea and Nora

Original characters and DiD pics go here

Moderator: Suicide

Nandah

Alisea and Nora

Post by Nandah »

A wonderful cartoon-styled Spanish artist I met a few weeks ago just surprised me with this amazing shot of my OCs Nora and her mother Alisea. I'd call it a request if I did ever ask him for it, but he just show up with this with no reason.
Just take a look at it, it's just freaking awesome :D:D<3

http://lustdidharem.deviantart.com/art/ ... -409105147" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh, and he accepts commissions, so feel free to ask him for it! He certainly deserves it!
Eagle

Re: Alisea and Nora

Post by Eagle »

Nice finding. Thanks for sharing the link.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Really is a good artist and has a knack for drawing cute damsels. Thanks for sharing!
SnidelyOne

Post by SnidelyOne »

After checking out the guy's page I saw how unique and dynamic his style is. Him drawing DID is just icing on the cake, thanks for sharing Nandah! :)
deviantART page: http://snidelyone.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nandah

Post by Nandah »

Oh, certainly he is a great artist beyond the DiD face. And a great webcomic artist too, it's a shame he only publishes his works in Spanish, his plots are neat, funny and full of nerdy subculture refs.
No problem, dudes! Just make sure you contact with him in case you're interested on new commission. And tell him you know me ;)
mariods86

Post by mariods86 »

I´m very, very happy you liked the drawing, it was a pleasure, for sure! :D Thanks.