The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

patrickxtrem

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by patrickxtrem »

I just remembered that in the Thanksgiving episode of Pepper Ann, PA's little sister gets the treatment by two brats, then at the end don't blink moment the two brats get the treatment.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Nice find patrickxtrem

By the way, did anyone checked those series? I would do it myself but I am very busy right now.

Peline Story
link

NANA SUPERGIRL
link

MECHANDER ROBOT
link

GOTRINITON
link

TRIDER G7
link

LASERION
link

I don't know if all of these are old coffee or not. Maybe we find at least some new tie ups.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

patrickxtrem wrote:I just remembered that in the Thanksgiving episode of Pepper Ann, PA's little sister gets the treatment by two brats, then at the end don't blink moment the two brats get the treatment.
I think that is actually a boy, from the sound of his voice. So only one of the two brats can be considered a DID
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

ghostz wrote:
patrickxtrem wrote:I just remembered that in the Thanksgiving episode of Pepper Ann, PA's little sister gets the treatment by two brats, then at the end don't blink moment the two brats get the treatment.
I think that is actually a boy, from the sound of his voice. So only one of the two brats can be considered a DID
Nope, he's a she. Go to wikipeida.

The show centers on the titular character, Pepper Ann Pearson, a 12-year-old girl whose emotions come out in fantasies.

Pepper Ann's best friends are Milo Kamalani, a very eccentric, highly dramatic artist; and Nicky Little, a soft-spoken, overachieving aspiring violinist. Other fellow students at Hazelnut Middle School include rich and spoiled Trinket, German boy Dieter Liederhosen, popular airhead Cissy, gossipy twins Tessa and Vanessa, Nicky's boyfriend, the RC car-racing "nerd" Stewart Walldinger, and the cool 8th-grader, Craig Bean. Pepper Ann has no real enemies except Principal Hickey, a tough disciplinarian with zero tolerance for Pepper Ann's shenanigans, Wayne Macabre, a rude and sexist student who serves as a DJ on the school's radio station KHMS and Alice Kane, an uppity snob who refers to her as "P. Ann" and competes against her in the school's science compaction. As well, Pepper Ann usually receives advice from her conscience in the form of her reflection. She gets into mild vocal quarrels with her reflection and her feminist mother, Lydia Pearson, although Lydia usually gives the moral at the end. Pepper Ann's father is seen only in a few episodes in his entirety. We know, however, that he was English, and divorced Lydia (although the two remain on good terms) when the girls were young. Lydia, in turn, embraces her divorcee, single-mom identity with great gusto, and encourages Pepper Ann to be as proudly independent as she is, although she does keep a curfew on Pepper Ann. Further support is given by Lydia's sister, Janie Diggety, an ex-Green Beret, and Pepper Ann's tomboyish deep-voiced younger sister, Moose.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

I see, good to know
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

scarface wrote:By the way, did anyone checked those series? I would do it myself but I am very busy right now.
NANA SUPERGIRL
link
I've checked this series but i dont remeber the eps. I'll look for the folder they're stored in though
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Another unknown scene. Any ideas of the damsel or show ?

Last edited by ghostz on May 30th, 2013, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sawxd

Post by sawxd »

ghostz wrote:Another unknown scene. Any ideas of the damsel or show ?

Maybe this series
I put my screenpics way before in my DA Account : https://www.deviantart.com/sawxd
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

i'm not sure because the damsel looks more like an anime character
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Cannot see the image. Please host it instead of linking to hachifuku.jp.
Xiuraso

Post by Xiuraso »

ghostz wrote:i'm not sure because the damsel looks more like an anime character
According to the following reply, it seems this damsel is from Skyers 5, an animated series made and first been broadcasted in 1971.
That reply doesn't indicate the source, however.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

I think she's the damsel

there were 2 series:
one in 1967 a 12 ep one called Skyers 5 http://anisearch.de/index.php?page=anime&id=4347" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and thar 1971-1972 series with 26 episodes called Shin Skyers 5 http://anisearch.de/index.php?page=anime&id=5061" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

ghostz wrote:Another unknown scene. Any ideas of the damsel or show ?

HOLY CRAP! D: Where in blazes did you find that pic ghostz!? From the Hatchi Tori list, I have known there was a rumored gag scene in one of the Skyers 5 anime series for several years now, but I have never been able to find a video of a single episode in any language, nor even any images of the scene, because it is such an old and rare show. This is the first pic I've ever seen of it anywhere and it looks great just like I expected knowing who the cute damsel was! :D Great find!
ghostz wrote:I think she's the damsel

there were 2 series:
one in 1967 a 12 ep one called Skyers 5 http://anisearch.de/index.php?page=anime&id=4347" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and thar 1971-1972 series with 26 episodes called Shin Skyers 5 http://anisearch.de/index.php?page=anime&id=5061" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes, that pic is very possibly the same girl and probably also the same scene mentioned by the Hatchi Tori site's anime gag list. According to that list, her name is Yuri, and she's also-known by her codename in the group as #S3. According to that list, it's episode #8 that has the scene. On my own list I had the gag scene marked down as #8 of the 1st Skyers 5 series, the one from 1967. Unfortunately it's been some years and I don't recall what info led me to determine it's from the 1st series and not the 2nd one. So I could be wrong on that but at least we know it should be episode 8 from one series or the other.

I've been dying to find that scene ever since I learned about it on that list and I've searched for those shows many times over the years without luck, only finding videos of the shows opening. Unfortunately it's another one of those anime series that is just extremely rare because of its age and apparent limited distribution to other countries. But there may be some hope for eventually getting it. Those shows were released and broadcast in Brazil and some other South American countries it seems, the best hope might be searching for it by the Portugese and Spanish titles:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... hp?id=2370" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... hp?id=2381" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have looked for full episodes in those languages before and found nothing, but it's been quite a while. Maybe someday they will turn up somewhere or if the shows gets a Japanese dvd release.

It's also very possible and wouldn't surprise me if there are some other nice DiD scenes for her or other female characters in both series. Just a shame that these are so hard to find. :(
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

a new scene alerted by a friend in The Amazing World of Gumball - ep The Sidekick. I will post the edited scene soon.

http://plus4chan.org/b/co/src/13694454609.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by ghostz on June 16th, 2013, 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Here is the Pepper Ann TV 10 scene and two others:

ImageImage
ImageImage

Animal One TV 20
ImageImage

Astroboy TV 28
ImageImageImage