Adrienne & Ashley

Original characters and DiD pics go here

Moderator: Suicide

Xenochick

Adrienne & Ashley

Post by Xenochick »

1st I love to share a commission that was done for a good friend of mine -

Left - Adrienne (Nickname: Grape or Blackberry) Right - ?????

Sketch - http://i.imgur.com/f71OD.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Outline - http://i.imgur.com/ZUk3y.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Base - http://i.imgur.com/XJW60.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Base w/BG - http://i.imgur.com/Fh6q6LI.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Final - http://i.imgur.com/vv3IIs7.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Before I can say the name of these OCs, love to see if anyone here can guess who are they and who they belong too..
Last edited by Xenochick on July 6th, 2013, 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
schwarzkrieger

Re: 2 Commissioned OCs

Post by schwarzkrieger »

Going out on a limb here, but I'm certain the one on the left is named Grape, or was it Blackberry? In any case its a very nice pic.
Miho

Post by Miho »

interesting to see it step by step. nice DID though, quite a lot of rope and nice gags, they don't seem to be enjoying it though lol
erikson

Post by erikson »

great job! :)
Xenochick

Post by Xenochick »

Yup one of the left is Adrienne who's nickname is Grape. You're correct schwarzkrieger.. Hello Miho, it's been awhile glad to see you here.. :D might as well give a hint.. The other OC is from someone you know Miho and it's a girl..
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Very nice commission! Thanks for sharing. Who was the artist?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

great job
Miho

Post by Miho »

Xenochick wrote:Yup one of the left is Adrienne who's nickname is Grape. You're correct schwarzkrieger.. Hello Miho, it's been awhile glad to see you here.. :D might as well give a hint.. The other OC is from someone you know Miho and it's a girl..
been a while? I've posted here for some time still, thanks for the shout out though lol. and sorry, no idea who the OCs are at all, stil don't know who Adrienne "Grape" is, but I wasn't here to guess in the first place. no clue who the other is, so don't count on me to guess, I've got loads of friends around DA and such so it gets a bit taxing sometimes to remember all the loads of OCs and such. still a great pic though
Xenochick

Post by Xenochick »

Miho wrote:
Xenochick wrote:Yup one of the left is Adrienne who's nickname is Grape. You're correct schwarzkrieger.. Hello Miho, it's been awhile glad to see you here.. :D might as well give a hint.. The other OC is from someone you know Miho and it's a girl..
been a while? I've posted here for some time still, thanks for the shout out though lol. and sorry, no idea who the OCs are at all, stil don't know who Adrienne "Grape" is, but I wasn't here to guess in the first place. no clue who the other is, so don't count on me to guess, I've got loads of friends around DA and such so it gets a bit taxing sometimes to remember all the loads of OCs and such. still a great pic though
What I mean is it's been awhile since we spoke... since no one's guessed the 2nd OC yet, might as well give a hint... she belongs to one who almost left DA a little while back which I gave this as a farewell gift but seems it made her happy to stay which makes me happy too... name starts with an A by the way..
Miho

Post by Miho »

Akana-Yukinai? that's all that came to my mind
Xenochick

Post by Xenochick »

Miho wrote:Akana-Yukinai? that's all that came to my mind
If it were Akana Yukinai, it would look something like this - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2219" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; guess I can give you one more hint.. The OC on the right belongs to a girl that does 3D art in DA and this pic is so her taste as well... :P
Miho

Post by Miho »

ah, sorry, don't really know and I don't really think it matters. it's a nice pic, but I think we're just cluttering up the topic with all the unecessary responses
Suichiro

Post by Suichiro »

For this to work, the OCs would have to be well known, and frankly, that's just not true. I have no idea who the hell these girls are and I'm sure the majority feels the same.
angry123

Post by angry123 »

Adrienne is on the left, and it's xenochicks (your own) OC
Ashley is on the right and it's tiffanyjames's OC.

I know this, because I've seen this before and various other pictures with the same binding style.
But anyone could have just reversed image searched the answer anyway.
I wouldn't believe it either, really.
Xenochick

Post by Xenochick »

angry123 wrote:Adrienne is on the left, and it's xenochicks (your own) OC
Ashley is on the right and it's tiffanyjames's OC.

I know this, because I've seen this before and various other pictures with the same binding style.
But anyone could have just reversed image searched the answer anyway.
Bingo!! :D